• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydra 32hds with HMS mounts

Item Price
750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

gabesreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
66
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 hydra 32hds 2 black and 1 white. All have the HMS mount and I also have 2 diffusers. Will ship but buyer must pay for shipping. $750

IMG_3997.jpeg A5FDA86F-1D3C-438B-AB8F-0E76B737EAD6.jpeg EA9C2366-CBE3-47B1-BA30-0C3D85CE8A01.jpeg IMG_3996.jpeg IMG_3997.jpeg A5FDA86F-1D3C-438B-AB8F-0E76B737EAD6.jpeg EA9C2366-CBE3-47B1-BA30-0C3D85CE8A01.jpeg IMG_3996.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new