• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydra 52 HD

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmags080307

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
861
Reaction score
411
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all. I have a Hydra 52HD with the mounting arm for sale. I bought it used about 2 years ago and have had no issues with it. I've run the blues at 50% during that time with the other channels under 10%. Picture of light is with all channels at 100%. Asking $250 which includes the light, components and the mount. Shipping will be an extra $25.

20231011_185946.jpg
20231011_185929.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_185901_myAI.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hydra 52hd $200 shipped
HMS single light mount $50 shipped

If anyone wants additional pics or has questions PM me.

- Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new