Hydra 52 pucks and 52HD pucks

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know if hydra 52 non hd led pucks can be used for parts for the hydra 52HD and vice versa? I hear stories of people mailing in their lights to get fixed with AI only to get them to say cant fix and will sell you a new unit for 33% off. Was going to find use units to buy and just replace the LED pucks. Anyone have experience with this? Help?

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Which unit do you have. AI will fix the HD still, but not the non if that’s is what you are referring to. The pucks will not interchange as far as I know.

@jda is great with lighting and may know for sure

OP
OP
Quoc Vu

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HD version. Thank u for the info. Also I read bad reviews about people sending lights in for repair and AI doesnt even try to fix it and pushes for a replacement so you can spend more money. Its pretty sad for a light that isnt cheap.

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HD version. Thank u for the info. Also I read bad reviews about people sending lights in for repair and AI doesnt even try to fix it and pushes for a replacement so you can spend more money. Its pretty sad for a light that isnt cheap.

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they are the HD version set up an RMA ticket online and send them in. I just shipped in 2 and they fixed them no charge. Mine were just outside warranty but they fixed both no charge and even shipped them back no charge. Cost me $14.

Worst that happens is they do tells you they can’t fix them and you pay to have them ship them back

OP
OP
Quoc Vu

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
appreciate the info !!!

If they are the HD version set up an RMA ticket online and send them in. I just shipped in 2 and they fixed them no charge. Mine were just outside warranty but they fixed both no charge and even shipped them back no charge. Cost me $14.

Worst that happens is they do tells you they can’t fix them and you pay to have them ship them back

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back