Hydra 52HD 2.5years old

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jarzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jarzy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
48
Location
Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got the opportunity to buy 2 Hydras 52HD for 200$. They were user for about 2.5years. Some lenses melted. Take it or leave IT?
 
$200 for both. And HD with Wifi programming. Great deal. You can even upgrade the leds with Luxdium leds.
 
$200 for both. And HD with Wifi programming. Great deal. You can even upgrade the leds with Luxdium leds.
What are Luxdium leds and nie can I upgrade?
 
What are Luxdium leds and nie can I upgrade?
https://www.luxdium.com/$86 a puck, so it could get expensive, but it is superior. But you can get replacement lenses I believe from AI. The lenses and LED's are two separate things. So and long as the LED's are not burnt just get new lenses
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new