Hydra 52HD question

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently changed from my old AI Vegas to 3 Hydra 52HDs. I was controlling the Vegas with a Director, controlling the Hydras via their built in wifi.

With the Vegas I had several different programs. In addition to my regular program I had a program I used on days our reef club meets at my house due to that time being a dark time on my regular program. I can't find a way to do that with the wifi control. Is that not possible?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently changed from my old AI Vegas to 3 Hydra 52HDs. I was controlling the Vegas with a Director, controlling the Hydras via their built in wifi.

With the Vegas I had several different programs. In addition to my regular program I had a program I used on days our reef club meets at my house due to that time being a dark time on my regular program. I can't find a way to do that with the wifi control. Is that not possible?
are you using the tablet/phone app, or pc/browser? through the browser one can upload and download different settings.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you using the tablet/phone app, or pc/browser? through the browser one can upload and download different settings.
If your talking about the preset "signature"settings y I u can do n it wit b the tablet go to aquaillumination.com/signature and download the avi. file and when yo uh go back into the ai app go to favorites and they are stored there is found this out today they have a couple of presets that would take hours to program

OP
OP
saltyhog

saltyhog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I'm wanting to do is devise my own program, save it and use it later on if I want to. With Director you could save programs, name them and switch between them as desired. Can you not write a program with Easy Set Up and save it for future use?

Where can I find favorites on the app? I don't see that anywhere on my app or when I use my pc.

RUNVS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pretty sure you are looking for what is in the red circle below. Download to your computer and you can upload. Hope this helps.
AI Download.jpg
AI Download.jpg AI Download.jpg

OP
OP
saltyhog

saltyhog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please forgive me but I'm a complete IT idiot. When I click on that and click download it ask for an app to open that file. What app do I use. I search for My AI but it says it doesn't exist.

Will this allow my to save programs I've written?

RUNVS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please forgive me but I'm a complete IT idiot. When I click on that and click download it ask for an app to open that file. What app do I use. I search for My AI but it says it doesn't exist.

Will this allow my to save programs I've written?

Haha no worries, so I am using my computer to do this and have not tried to do this from the app. From the computer if you download a file to say your desktop and save it there (calling it whatever program name you want) and then say make changes to your program and save yet another copy to your desktop with a different name, you should then be able to upload either of the two programs as your base program at any time.

Make sense?

OP
OP
saltyhog

saltyhog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, that makes sense. Thanks!

Now I just have to figure out how to download the file. Do you get the notification to choose an app to open this file when you click on "download"?

RUNVS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my computer? No it just has me pick a location to save the file. If I try to open the file outside of the program then yes it will ask me to choose an app but it will only work within the AI program itself. You cant open the file from your desktop to view it and or make changes

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 169 73.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.3%

Back