• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydra 52s new in box

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
916
Location
Long Island, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have 3 Hydra 52s new in box. Never used. Boxes are a little beat up but lights have not been out of plastic.

These are Hydra 52s not HD. But still awesome lights.

$420 each shipped.
$1100 for all 3.

ba1b2d56d7734d0736726cb18669efae.jpg
c029fb60c1230791d3344cf4ee599303.jpg
df896872378834d0ce1a168016896f1d.jpg
5cc359cf7d92e0af46b8b814f2fa1956.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey can you delivery to New Rochelle ny
 
Just curious where did you buy these? I can't find the non HD version on BRS or MD so I am not sure the retail price for these. Thanks
 
The price was a lot more than my listing is! The retail was over $500 when they came out. I believe $550 The HD took the place of them but they are amazing lights. I run the regular hydras (non 52) on one of my tanks as well. I purchased these from my 225 that I am upgrading to - but upgrade is delayed and I also just picked up an 8 bulb ATI that I will be using with reef brights. I was originaly planning on running 3 of these with a 6 bub.

Lighs have not been out of plastic. They are new in box.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new