Hydra Mounts used for Radions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Plundar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Plundar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
60
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used the AI Hydra mounting arms for the Radions? Seems like a very simple modification to use the arms. The weight difference between the AI 32 and XR30 is 2lbs. I already have the Hydra’s but I’m upgrading to Radions.
 
Has anyone used the AI Hydra mounting arms for the Radions? Seems like a very simple modification to use the arms. The weight difference between the AI 32 and XR30 is 2lbs. I already have the Hydra’s but I’m upgrading to Radions.
have you found out more?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new