Hydros App (342) & Firmware (373) Released 9/3/25

  • Thread starter Thread starter JeffB418
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JeffB418

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
966
Reaction score
854
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an informational post that the latest release for Hydros has been pushed out.
🚨
HYDROS App (342) & Firmware (373) Available Now
🚨

⚠️
This is NOT a forced update, HOWEVER, if automatic updates through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store are not disabled, your HYDROS app may update automatically, which will then require a firmware update.
🛑
IMPORTANT: Never update when you're away from your aquarium. Always be physically present during the update to ensure a smooth process.
Here’s what to expect in this update:
[FEATURE] – Added ability to clone an input/output.
[FEATURE] – Smart Dosers can now be used as output devices on any output. This includes AWC, ATO, Generic, and many more.
[FEATURE] – Ability to run and schedule pH/Salinity test without testing for Alkalinity.
[FEATURE] – Ability to purge and reset the list of devices that receive “Push Notification” for an individual account.

1756928499930.png

Full Change Log available at https://cvue.us/hydroschangelog

Also if you can't update right now, and your phone auto updated the app. Click the "OPEN OLDER VERSION" link when prompted or use this weblink https://www.coralvuehydros.com/app-previous to run the previous app with your current installed firmware.
 
Havent been able to log on to it either all day. Open it up try and skip the update and cant log into anything. Any pointers on this ?
 
Havent been able to log on to it either all day. Open it up try and skip the update and cant log into anything. Any pointers on this ?
You will have to update to connect if you had autoupdate enabled on you device with the app. There should be a link to the previous version of the web app when the app loads up. The new app cannot be used with the old firmware installed in the controllers since they are not compatible with each other. Make sure you are at the same location with the controllers when you do update their firmware. Do not try and do it remotely.
 
Im really starting like hydros less and less lol

Constructive....is it because we improve our app and come out with updates? 🤔

We're all ears, just tell us what you'd like to see in a constructive manner. It takes time to develop and provide continuous improvement. 🙂
 
And... where is the support for the Icecap FP wavemakers? It's been "coming soon" for 10 months now. 🙄

I can't say when, just yes. It will come. :)
 
Constructive....is it because we improve our app and come out with updates? 🤔

We're all ears, just tell us what you'd like to see in a constructive manner. It takes time to develop and provide continuous improvement. 🙂
First off thanks for the smart alec reply... obviously customer relations is your strong suit.
This would be my first suggestion of improvement. Maybe find somebody else besides you to talk to customers.

Constructive....is it because we improve our app and come out with updates?

No, the problem is that when I went to go use my app that I couldn't open it up or see what's going on with either one of my tanks as I have 2 hydros systems 2 of my 3 tanks.

Are your ears open?
I would like when you come out with a new update that I can just log on like normal, not have any issues.

Also, explain whats going on in laymans terms with a update. To me the way it reads now It sounds like it's gonna erase my settings.

Yours truly no longer a customer and if I wasn't leaving town. Soon, I'd be dumping all the hydros tuff that I own right now and sticking with Apex, of course, from now on, I will absolutely positively make sure that I shout from the highest of every mountain. What an awesome company hydros is.
 
First off thanks for the smart alec reply... obviously customer relations is your strong suit.
This would be my first suggestion of improvement. Maybe find somebody else besides you to talk to customers.



No, the problem is that when I went to go use my app that I couldn't open it up or see what's going on with either one of my tanks as I have 2 hydros systems 2 of my 3 tanks.

Are your ears open?
I would like when you come out with a new update that I can just log on like normal, not have any issues.

Also, explain whats going on in laymans terms with a update. To me the way it reads now It sounds like it's gonna erase my settings.

Yours truly no longer a customer and if I wasn't leaving town. Soon, I'd be dumping all the hydros tuff that I own right now and sticking with Apex, of course, from now on, I will absolutely positively make sure that I shout from the highest of every mountain. What an awesome company hydros is.
It does not erase your settings. Just turn auto update off on your devices so the app does not get updated until you are ready to install it. They post on the Hydros facebook group before it is released just so if you do not want it updating by itself you can turn off auto update until you are ready. The Android I think you can select auto update for each app separately but on the iPhone or iPad it is either all apps are auto update or none of them. Once you have all the controllers firmware updated make sure and do the upload changes. if you have to do it from the right menu. That is to make sure it has the settings set so the new firmware can understand them after updating. If you are not a member if the Hydros facebook group I recommend you join since they post there and also on the Hydros forum but the facebook group is easier to notice it. Did you get your firmware and app updated ok now?
 
It does not erase your settings. Just turn auto update off on your devices so the app does not get updated until you are ready to install it. They post on the Hydros facebook group before it is released just so if you do not want it updating by itself you can turn off auto update until you are ready. The Android I think you can select auto update for each app separately but on the iPhone or iPad it is either all apps are auto update or none of them. Once you have all the controllers firmware updated make sure and do the upload changes. if you have to do it from the right menu. That is to make sure it has the settings set so the new firmware can understand them after updating. If you are not a member if the Hydros facebook group I recommend you join since they post there and also on the Hydros forum but the facebook group is easier to notice it. Did you get your firmware and app updated ok now?
You are what makes this community awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new