Hydros bundle X4, X8, sensors

Item Price
550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BlueBuddha

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
164
Reaction score
83
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, here is a Hydros bundle. Take it all for 550$. This is a X4 pro pack with a bunch of extras. About 1k new.

1x Control X4 Unit
1x Control XP8 Unit (unit has one dead outlet #4). All other outlets work.
1x Temperature Sensor
1x pH Probe & Calibration Solutions
1x 6ft Command Bus Cable with2 Terminators
1x ORP Probe & Calibration Solutions
1x JB two button box
1x skimmer level sensor
2x water level sensor
1x leak rope sensor
1x WiFi power strip
1x Octo aquatics probe holder

Can ship for 10$ more

IMG_5201.jpeg IMG_5202.jpeg IMG_5203.jpeg IMG_5207.jpeg IMG_5204.jpeg IMG_5205.jpeg IMG_5206.jpeg IMG_5200.jpeg
 
Interested. How old is it?
 
Just realized who I was talking to :-). Wave engine I bought from you is in great shape. I’ll take this stuff, too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new