Hydros connection

RSREEFING

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
47
Location
Racine
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone,

I have an reef octopus algae reactor. I've been looking more into the hydros and was wondering if there's a way to connect this to the controller. It's the LED light for the reactor.
Would the hydros also be able to control the light intensity of the LED?

Thank you!

20210123_104411.jpg
 
Good morning everyone,

I have an reef octopus algae reactor. I've been looking more into the hydros and was wondering if there's a way to connect this to the controller. It's the LED light for the reactor.
Would the hydros also be able to control the light intensity of the LED?

Thank you!

20210123_104411.jpg
@Michael@CoralVue - can you help with this question?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new