• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros Control 2 Starter Pack - Aquarium Controller System - With ATO

Item Price
230
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

G’s Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
241
Reaction score
33
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
New sealed Hydros Control 2 I just opened to verify everything was there, comes with 1 week old Hydros ATO. 230$ Shipped Items location Houston Tx

BFE88139-F904-46E9-BD8E-7339D9AC5F5A.jpeg B381A876-5742-4310-8D71-82068C96C38C.jpeg 5533E1D7-6517-41DB-866A-6CAC250300DF.jpeg C4108BB9-40AA-456B-BC1D-6503A43358A8.png 671202EA-E6DE-4DC1-9E5A-1509FBC95EA3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new