Hydros Controller and Kamoer X1 Pro Wifi Dosing Pump Compatibility?

Leiph86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all -

I'm curious for those who have a Hydros controller and if the Kamoer X1 Pro Wifi Dosing Pump is compatible with the software for the controller where we can run the dosing pumps from one app versus two? Curious since they are both CoralVue products...or if anyone has heard about planned integration in the future?

The only thing I think they could do right now is have them plugged into the power bar and set it to turn on/off with rules based upon time of day or running for longer than a desired period of time...

OP
OP
Leiph86

Leiph86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a note - I learned that they are both NOT CoralVue products, Kamoer is only distributed by CoralVue - additional I was able to get in contact with their product support and they said the Hydros does not support Kamoer at this time.

OP
OP
Leiph86

Leiph86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't heard anything but I'm assuming they aren't compatible (though I haven't tried yet). Hydros released their own dosing pumps that look almost exactly the same as Kamoer pumps...

tspivey1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't heard anything but I'm assuming they aren't compatible (though I haven't tried yet). Hydros released their own dosing pumps that look almost exactly the same as Kamoer pumps...
Yeah I noticed that too which is why I was curious if we could hook them up Lol

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hydros pump is made by Kamoer for CoralVue, but it runs when powered up so all control is in the Hydros. I have one I am currently using for ATO on my tank.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back