HYDROS Giveaway: Win a WaveEngine and 2 x IceCap 2K Gyre Pumps!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
122019-hydros-giveaway-1170x550.jpg

New Year, New Gear!

We're starting the New Year with one of our BIGGEST giveaways yet!

CoralVue has teamed with IceCap and Reef2Reef to help you create AMAZING flow in your reef tank in 2020!

We are giving away 1 x HYDROS WaveEngine pump controller and 2 x IceCap 2K Gyre Pumps to 1 lucky winner.

This prize pack has a retail value of over $500!

How To Enter:

To enter, do one (or more) of the following:

1. Subscribe to CoralVue's email newsletter
  2. Like CoralVue on Facebook
  3. Subscribe to CoralVue's YouTube channel
  4. Follow CoralVue on Instagram

Each place you like, follow, or subscribe equals 1 entry. That means you can enter up to 4 times to better your chances and increase your odds of winning!

Once you’ve entered, come back to this thread to let us know where you liked/followed/subscribed so we can verify your entries. That’s it—it’s EASY!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Ends 2/4/2020. 1 winner will be contacted by email and/or through the social network they have followed us on. Open to legal residents of the US age 18 or older. Void where prohibited.

Here Are Your Prizes:

The HYDROS WaveEngine lets you control and monitor pumps from different brands together using a single integrated flow management system. The WaveEngine can also supply power to up to 4 pumps, freeing you of the clutter of power bricks, cables and controllers in your aquarium stand.

The new Gyre 2K pump is rated for aquariums from 20-90+ gallons. The flow rate of the original Gyre 1K was 951 gallons per hour while the new 2K model is capable of up to 2,000 gallons per hour. The IceCap 2K Gyre uses officially licensed technology by Maxspect, creators of the original Gyre pump, to generate the now-iconic gyre water flow in your aquarium.

You can plug your IceCap 2K Gyre pumps directly into the HYDROS WaveEngine using these Direct Drive Adapter cables. This eliminates the need for a separate pump controller and power brick. The WaveEngine will now control, monitor, and power your pumps. You can also connect pumps from other brands like Reef Octopus and Maxspect to your WaveEngine!

Last edited:

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email subscriber

giphy pic me.gif
giphy pic me.gif

ReefReadyYouTube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

New Year, New Gear!

CoralVue has teamed with IceCap and Reef2Reef to help you create AMAZING flow in your reef tank in 2020!

We are giving away 1 x HYDROS WaveEngine pump controller and 2 x IceCap 2K Gyre Pumps to 1 lucky winner.

How To Enter:

Each place you like, follow, or subscribe equals 1 entry. That means you can enter up to 4 times to better your chances and increase your odds of winning!

Once you’ve entered, come back to this thread to let us know where you liked/followed/subscribed so we can verify your entries. That’s it—it’s EASY!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Ends 2/4/2020. 1 winner will be contacted by email and/or through the social network they have followed us on. Open to legal residents of the US age 18 or older. Void where prohibited.

Here Are Your Prizes:

The HYDROS WaveEngine lets you control and monitor pumps from different brands together using a single integrated flow management system. The WaveEngine can also supply power to up to 4 pumps, freeing you of the clutter of power bricks, cables and controllers in your aquarium stand.

The new Gyre 2K pump is rated for aquariums from 20-90+ gallons. The flow rate of the original Gyre 1K was 951 gallons per hour while the new 2K model is capable of up to 2,000 gallons per hour. The IceCap 2K Gyre uses officially licensed technology by Maxspect, creators of the original Gyre pump, to generate the now-iconic gyre water flow in your aquarium.

You can plug your IceCap 2K Gyre pumps directly into the HYDROS WaveEngine using these Direct Drive Adapter cables. This eliminates the need for a separate pump controller and power brick. The WaveEngine will now control, monitor, and power your pumps. You can also connect pumps from other brands like Reef Octopus and Maxspect to your WaveEngine!

I subscribe to email
Liked there Facebook page
Subscribed on YouTube
And followed on Instagram.
HOPE I WIN!!

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're speaking my language with all these GIFS! ;) Sometimes I wonder if I exhaust my friends by communicating with them, but I just can't help myself. Sometimes a response is best captured in GIF form!
1578087901291.png

chowwil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

New Year, New Gear!

How To Enter:

Here Are Your Prizes:

Subscribed and liked

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 50.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back