• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros Bundle XP8 , Launch , Minnow , Wave Engine LE + 2K Gyre + Accessories

Item Price
1050
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Alex’s_Mini_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2023
Messages
212
Reaction score
144
Location
Campbell
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Removed My Complete Hydro Set I Prefer To Sell As A Kit

Includes The Following
-HYDROS XP8 1.5 Yr Old
-HYDROS Launch 1.5 Yr Old
-HYDROS Minnow 4 Month Old
-HYDROS Wave Engine LE + Icecap 2K Gyre 4 Month Old
-HYDROS Triple Optical ATO Sensor x 2
-Hydros DC Micro Pump x2 One New Pump + One Used
-Milwaukee pH Probe NEW
-Hydros Temp Sensor - x2 One is NEW + one is uses
-Command Bus Cable - Hydros x3
-Hydros Command Bus Terminator x3

Located In San Jose , CA
$1050 Shipped

IMG_3741.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new