Hydros IV leaking

Cassklar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my IV is leaking I don’t know if the fill rate is to fast or what. I did follow the set up video to the tee but water was underneath the beaker anybody have this issue

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recheck the calibration for both the drain and fill pumps. Watch it run.It should completely drain the beaker at the start. You should see air bubbles in the drain line. Then it will refill quite a bit more than just the amount for the test.It will then do a stir for a while. Then it will drain using the fill pump more than enough to empty the beaker and the tubing for the fill pump all the way to the point is is drawn out of the tank or sump. It will then refill using the fill pump but just enough to start refilling the beaker. Then the drain pump will drain the beaker completely. Then the fill pump will add the 100ml for the test. It will stir again and take the pH and salinity sample readings. It will then start the alkalinity testing by adding the reagent. That amount will depend on the alkalinity reading. The higher the reading the more reagent it will take to finish the test. See if it overfills any where during the test.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.7%
Back