Mar 12, 2026 #1 afboundguy acanaholic View Badges Reef Tank 365 CTARS Member NHFS Member Joined Jun 12, 2009 Messages 1,336 Reaction score 834 Location MA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anyone looking to get rid of their Hydros Launch or X3-S? I am on the market to add a another salinity probe to my collective...
Anyone looking to get rid of their Hydros Launch or X3-S? I am on the market to add a another salinity probe to my collective...
Mar 14, 2026 #2 OP OP afboundguy acanaholic View Badges Reef Tank 365 CTARS Member NHFS Member Joined Jun 12, 2009 Messages 1,336 Reaction score 834 Location MA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump
Aug 1, 2026 #3 D Daveph68 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 12, 2019 Messages 486 Reaction score 92 Location Hilton Head What state or country do you live in South Carolina Rating - 100% 15 0 0 I have one listed with Salinity Probe