WTB: Hydros x3 or x4

BambooKing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
51
Reaction score
8
Location
Carlsbad, California 92009
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I need to add a pH probe, sense port and drive port to my Hydros system. I am looking for an X3 or X4. Thank you.
 
im considering selling mine to get an x10, it has ph and orp probe but i would probably plan to replace in case they wont take a calibration
 
Hi, I need to add a pH probe, sense port and drive port to my Hydros system. I am looking for an X3 or X4. Thank you.
I have an x3 and ph probe if you're still looking
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new