Hydros Launch Status Light Way Too Bright!

The Warelock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2025
Messages
311
Reaction score
226
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, is there any way to dim the status lights on the Hydros Launch controller? I found a setting that turns them all off completely but I’d like to have *some* minimal light to show status if possible. Is there a dimming option? Or do I need to find some kind of light dampening tape or something to manually cover it?

The brightness of this light seems crazy excessive!

IMG_0946.jpeg
 
lol yeah its bright. If you go into the options, you can set the led light time off and on, mine is programmed to turn off during the night and back on the next morning. Mine is in my cabinet though so it doesn't bother me. I guess you can set it to never turn on, I'm not sure how that would work out though. Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new