Hydros LE + icecap 2k gyre

Item Price
150 + shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ryanfonto

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Messages
168
Reaction score
11
Location
new york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hydros LE + icecap 2k gyre $150 plus shipping was sold to me as new without box but selling as used as I never got the chance to set it up so can’t verify . getting out of hobby
IMG_1954.jpeg
IMG_1955.jpeg
IMG_1956.jpeg
IMG_1957.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new