• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

HYDROS Minnow

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Daveph68

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
487
Reaction score
92
Location
Hilton Head
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Brand New Hydros Minnow changed mind but could not return to TSA Aquatics since I broke the seal. Asking $200 shipped, PM if interested,

DSCN1102.JPG DSCN1101.JPG
 
Sad to see ya go so soon :(
 
I was trying to return to TSA but since I broke the seal on the box they will not take it back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new