Hydros multiple leak detectors?

alpenreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my return pump shut off when a leak from the point sensor is detected (sense port 1). That works. I have another rope leak detector on sense port 3, I also want the pump to shut off when that one triggers. But looks like I can only select one sensor? Anybody know how to do this? @Connor At CoralVue
IMG_0870.png

Last edited:

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my return pump shut off when a leak from the point sensor is detected (sense port 1). That works. I have another rope leak detector on sense port 3, I also want the pump to shut off when that one triggers. But looks like I can only select one sensor? Anybody know how to do this? @Connor At CoralVue
[/QUOTE]
Change to a generic output type and set the number of inputs to 2. use both for you leak detectors and set them to active when dry. The input has to be active to turn the output on. Then set the combiner mode for the output to AND. That tells the output all inputs have to be active for the output to come on. The other combiner mode OR would tell it if any of the inputs are active the output is on. You can also change the icon on the tile to the one for a return output by clicking the pen in the upper left of the settings and click the icon in the popup and it will come up with a list of icons you can choose from.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back