Hydros Schedule

gibbers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good evening
I just moved from GHL to Hydros and I have a schedule questions. I have a single WiFi outlet and I want to have it power on for 3 minutes every 4 hours to stir the mall sediment, but I don’t see where I can do this in the schedule applet

tIA for any direction

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the generic output type turn on has schedule and enable advanced settings. Here is a generic output I have set to come on every 4 hours for 15 minutes to refill the bladder tank on my RODI for my ice maker on the fridge. It starts at midnight the way it is setup. Since this output does not directly turn on the output I don't have an output device selected but you can select one. In this case multiple output are used to turn on the RODI solenoid so I used a combiner output type to actually turn on the solenoid output.

IMG_0076.png

IMG_0077.png

OP
OP
gibbers

gibbers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In the generic output type turn on has schedule and enable advanced settings. Here is a generic output I have set to come on every 4 hours for 15 minutes to refill the bladder tank on my RODI for my ice maker on the fridge. It starts at midnight the way it is setup. Since this output does not directly turn on the output I don't have an output device selected but you can select one. In this case multiple output are used to turn on the RODI solenoid so I used a combiner output type to actually turn on the solenoid output.

IMG_0076.png

IMG_0077.png
Thank you

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 78 76.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back