Hydros terminator photo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tinklez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tinklez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2025
Messages
230
Reaction score
100
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are there two different photos of two different types of terminators for hydros, one with a plastic rubber wrap around the end, and another with just a blue stick on the end. Are there two different models?
 
I believe it's just a different casing, the body looks the same. I have this one.

1768719472500.png
 
They all have the same value resistor added between the same pins.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new