Hydros Wave Engine Problem

Joeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We, I'm a little stumped by this. I have a Hydros Wave engine that is supplying what seems like 100% power to the pumps but the unit has no lights and I cannot connect to it. I've tried the magnet over the letter A on the face of the unit and that does not work. I've also tried pulling the power for 5 minutes and then plugging it back in but the result is the same with the pumps looking like the are on full power and no lights on the unit.

Has anyone encountered this and found a workaround to reset it? I don't think I can let this go on too long without corals suffering from a beating.

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have a wave engine but I know people that do, let’s see if we can get you some help. But also reach out to CoralVue customer support. They are amazing.

@shred5 @Peace River any ideas or know anyone else you can tag that might have an idea?

OP
OP
J

Joeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @reefiniteasy - sort of a false alarm but I'm confused as to what happened. I plugged it back in after 30 minutes and it's now working again. Aside from some initial trouble setting it up and what happened today I've been super happy with it. Probably one of the best things I've bought.

Thanks again for trying to arrange some help~!

I don’t have a wave engine but I know people that do, let’s see if we can get you some help. But also reach out to CoralVue customer support. They are amazing.

@shred5 @Peace River any ideas or know anyone else you can tag that might have an idea?

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @reefiniteasy - sort of a false alarm but I'm confused as to what happened. I plugged it back in after 30 minutes and it's now working again. Aside from some initial trouble setting it up and what happened today I've been super happy with it. Probably one of the best things I've bought.

Thanks again for trying to arrange some help~!

Reach out to customer support anyway. This way they know and if it’s a bug or something they can look for it. Who knows. The Hydros line is great. I have a Control 4 and love it.

Back