• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros Wave Engine V2 & Octo Pulse 2

Item Price
$415 Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

San Diego Reef Fan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Messages
241
Reaction score
48
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
*Wave Engine V2 (6 months old) - $200 shipped
*Reef Octo Pulse 2’s (2 available, three months old with WE adapters) - $120 each shipped / both for $225 shipped.
* All - $415 shipped
Thank you
 
IMG_2368.jpeg
IMG_2367.jpeg
IMG_2366.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new