Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They don’t sell them anymore. It’s discontinued.Why not just get the hydros wifi power strip they sell?
Coralvue retired the branded 4 outlet wifi strip a few months back. Whatever is out in the wild, is all that is left. That being said, I'm told that the functionality is not being removed from Hydros.Why not just get the hydros wifi power strip they sell?
I hope so as I have 3-4 I want to add to better automate non-vital tank stuff like accessory lights around my tank area.Coralvue retired the branded 4 outlet wifi strip a few months back. Whatever is out in the wild, is all that is left. That being said, I'm told that the functionality is not being removed from Hydros.