Hydros WiFi power strip

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
1,346
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a WiFi power strip that will work with the Hydros controller. So can someone tell me what brand names will work with the Hydros controller.
 
I’ve got one I can sell you. It’s not hydros branded but it’s exactly the same product with a Different brand. It can be installed under the “add WiFi devices” option in the hydros app

Let me know if you’re interested
 
Why not just get the hydros wifi power strip they sell?
Coralvue retired the branded 4 outlet wifi strip a few months back. Whatever is out in the wild, is all that is left. That being said, I'm told that the functionality is not being removed from Hydros.


Some information on the wifi strip interface. Hydros uses the Tuya protocol for interfacing to the 4 outlet strip. So your best bet on finding a compatible strip is to look for Tuya protocol strip with 4 outlets. Not all units will work since there are variations in how people implement to Tuya, but people have found many units that do work.
 
Coralvue retired the branded 4 outlet wifi strip a few months back. Whatever is out in the wild, is all that is left. That being said, I'm told that the functionality is not being removed from Hydros.
I hope so as I have 3-4 I want to add to better automate non-vital tank stuff like accessory lights around my tank area.

I tried adding some wifi feeders (one of which had been in my collective) and I couldn't add either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new