• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros X4 , ATO , Icecap 2k , 0-10v

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

blesk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
448
Reaction score
83
Location
Baltimore,MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i have Hydros X4 with Power adapter , Terminator, Data and power cable , 0-10v cable spliter , include temp probe . - $300 Shipped
Hydros ATO - $ 40
Icecap 2k pump only coming with adapter for waveengine - $80
Or take all for $380 .
x4.jpg


0-10.jpg

ato.jpg

data cable.jpg

icecap 2k.jpg

x4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Im interested in bare bones x4, no cables erc shipped to 03884. Pm or post price. Ty
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new