Hydros xp8

Surfside74

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
777
Reaction score
181
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a weird problem going on with my hydros xp8. It has been working fine until today. I don’t know what happened but it like it is almost bricked and doesn’t work. I plug it in and I get the perimeter lights flashing white and two red lights also. It won’t connect to Wi-Fi or do anything. Anyone got any ideas. I emailed coralvue for help as well @Connor At CoralVue
 
Last edited:
So I have a weird problem going on with my hydros xp8. It has been working fine until today. I don’t know what happened but it like it is almost bricked and doesn’t work. I plug it in and I get the perimeter lights flashing white and two red lights also. It won’t connect to Wi-Fi or do anything. Anyone got any ideas. I emailed coralvue for help as well @Connor At CoralVue
Is it the only controller or is it part of a collective?
 
So I have a weird problem going on with my hydros xp8. It has been working fine until today. I don’t know what happened but it like it is almost bricked and doesn’t work. I plug it in and I get the perimeter lights flashing white and two red lights also. It won’t connect to Wi-Fi or do anything. Anyone got any ideas. I emailed coralvue for help as well @Connor At CoralVue
flashing red/white leds signifies a hardware fault at bootup. support will have to dig into that for you. [email protected] or support.coralvue.com
 
It was part of a collective. I a, sending it back to CoralVue for them to look at.
The reason I was asking is you have to power down the whole collective to do a power down reboot unless you tried it after it was already disconnected from the collective.
 
The reason I was asking is you have to power down the whole collective to do a power down reboot unless you tried it after it was already disconnected from the collective.
Yes. I tried after taking off the collective as well and it didn’t work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new