Hygger 24Vdc return pump

kmf04040

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a return pump for the sump of a 90 gallon reef I'm going to setup. The durso plumbing is rated for 700 gph. Does anyone have any experience with Hygger dc return pumps? I'm looking at one rated for 800 gph and the head will only be about 4 feet. Can this pump truly deliver 800 gph? Every other pump I've looked at with this flow rate consume far more electricity than the 25 watts of the Hygger.

stanlalee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know what the 800gph one can do cause I have the 1060gph version. Being the exact same size, adjustable and only $10 more there is no reason to get the smaller version. I've only had mine for 4 months. I can't speak on flow (I have it on a 30g/10g sump turned way down). I can say it is dead silent and I've had no stoppages or reliability issues thus far. Very happy with it.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back