I’d please

Barks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
170
Reaction score
119
Location
Northampton England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all.
Don’t know whether to leave it or not.
Depending on what type of algae it is I don’t want it to use trace elements.
It’s soft and springy.
Maybe a type of codium?
IMG_2506.jpeg

Cheers
Barks
 
Looks sponge to me. A photo under 12k or daylight would recieve a better ID
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new