I’m a newbie. My Reef build thread

jasina1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
29
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my first saltwater tank was a nano 12g. I upgraded that to a 40g reef tank. Now I’m in the process of upgrading to a 100g reef tank. I have used clear acrylic dowels to have my rocks look like they’re floating.
 
Updated pics
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 69229832958__4A42AECB-9D06-4DB0-8209-05F47F4E7176.MOV
    6.9 MB
Cool!! Thanks for sharing your reef with us, and welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new