I’m a newbie. My Reef build thread

jasina1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
29
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my first saltwater tank was a nano 12g. I upgraded that to a 40g reef tank. Now I’m in the process of upgrading to a 100g reef tank. I have used clear acrylic dowels to have my rocks look like they’re floating.
 
Updated pics
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 69229832958__4A42AECB-9D06-4DB0-8209-05F47F4E7176.MOV
    6.9 MB
Cool!! Thanks for sharing your reef with us, and welcome to R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new