I’m bored

I don’t understand how to get polyp extension that well. Is it always like that?
 
How often do you feed the fish and do you feed coral food?
Once a day and no I don’t feed any coral food.
IMG_2184.jpeg
 
And I'm crying about my 47ppm and .09 lol. I'm trying to go lower and look at that
Stop chasing……better yet. Stop testing. I usually test no3/po4 like once every 6-8 weeks. I’ve been testing more to observe something else. 57 doesn’t scare me at all
 
Stop chasing……better yet. Stop testing. I usually test no3/po4 like once every 6-8 weeks. I’ve been testing more to observe something else. 57 doesn’t scare me at all
If I don't test I run into bs issues like cyano and coral Browning and things like get outta whack very quickly
 
If I don't test I run into bs issues like cyano and coral Browning and things like get outta whack very quickly
That’s not from high no3/po4. Those happen from trying too hard. Playing wack a mole chasing this and that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new