I’m I the only one to notice?

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use safari. What else would I use? Is there an app?
Clear the cookies in your phone settings then try again.

I’m on safari (iPhone). I can find gifs from the way Eeyore posted.

This is what I see when I press the gif button

IMG_7967.png

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I show my wife the coral first to see if she likes it. If she does then the price typically doesn’t matter.

Pro tip, I find corals I like then show her those. That way I always end up with a coral I want.

Great success! Found this. I liked it. Showed it to her. She said she really really likes it. Bought it :)

First one is when opened. Bigger frag was available but wasn’t open in the pic. Seller said it was from moving the coral for the pic. Guarantees it extends. Bought the bigger frag in second pic

7858CF12-8FBE-4CDE-BEBD-75B89057F085.jpeg 43BBA064-29AA-4FFD-A19E-0C2BE771EF38.jpeg

OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great success! Found this. I liked it. Showed it to her. She said she really really likes it. Bought it :)

Left one is when opened. Bigger frag was available but wasn’t open in the pic. Seller said it was from moving the coral for the pic. Guarantees it extends. Bought the bigger frag on the right
That my friend is perhaps the nicest ultra, pixie, unicorn, rainbow gsp I have ever seen!

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s the gonipora version of the Ultra Magnificent Unicorn Urine Millepora from

What ID are you looking for? It's Acropora millepora. If you're looking for a trade name like Ultra Magnificent Unicorn Urine, it won't have one since it is a maricultured piece and has no lineage.

OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haddam, just south of middletown.
My wife and I will be out in the spring to visit family. I love New England. When I lived there it was during the bicentennial, it was such a big deal as a kid.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ummm, every time I put an emoji in a post it never shows up! So all this fancy Social media stuff you all are mentioning isn’t going to happen for me.

But Kev, come on; dark side only - the light side of R2R is blinding

Last edited:
OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ummm, every time I put an emoji in a post it never shows up! So all this fancy Social media stuff you all are mentioning isn’t going to happen for me.

But Kev, come on; dark side only - the light side of R2R is blinding
Yes, I suffer from the same affliction. I have tried to put emojis but when I post they disappear. I see emojis on other people’s posts. I’ve always been on the outside looking in! Thanks for the concern but I’m wearing my Ray-bans sunglasses, always, when I’m on this forum.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I suffer from the same affliction. I have tried to put emojis but when I post they disappear. I see emojis on other people’s posts. I’ve always been on the outside looking in! Thanks for the concern but I’m wearing my Ray-bans sunglasses, always, when I’m on this forum

Yes, I suffer from the same affliction. I have tried to put emojis but when I post they disappear. I see emojis on other people’s posts. I’ve always been on the outside looking in! Thanks for the concern but I’m wearing my Ray-bans sunglasses, always, when I’m on this forum.
I’d reply with the sunglasses emoji, but…

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clear the cookies in your phone settings then try again.

I’m on safari (iPhone). I can find gifs from the way Eeyore posted.

This is what I see when I press the gif button

IMG_7967.png

Sigh
that will probably fix it but I can’t clear my phone cookies because then I will lose all by tabs. All 371 of them. I have a problem. I’m a tab hoarder

No gifs for me

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sigh
that will probably fix it but I can’t clear my phone cookies because then I will lose all by tabs. All 371 of them. I have a problem. I’m a tab hoarder

No gifs for me
In that case, I’d definitely do refresh those cookies. Imagine how much quicker your phone browsing would be?

It’s not like you actually are going to go back to those 300+ tabs. Do it! :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back