I’m I the only one to notice?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone is going to jump in here and tell us what we are doing wrong!
:):angry-face:;):anguished-face::(:anxious-face-with-sweat::astonished-face::confused::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::cool::p:D:crying-face::eek::oops::dizzy-face::rolleyes::downcast-face-with-sweat:o_O:drooling-face::expressionless-face::face-blowing-a-kiss::face-exhaling::face-in-clouds::face-savoring-food::face-with-hand-over-mouth::face-with-head-bandage::flushed-face::face-without-mouth::face-with-tongue::face-with-thermometer::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-spiral-eyes::face-with-rolling-eyes::face-with-raised-eyebrow::face-with-open-mouth::face-with-monocle::frowning-face::grimacing-face::grinning-face-with-big-eyes::grinning-face::grinning-squinting-face::kissing-face-with-closed-eyes::loudly-crying-face::smiling-face::smiling-face-with-tear::smiling-face-with-sunglasses::smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes::smiling-face-with-halo::slightly-smiling-face::sleeping-face::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::relieved-face::pleading-face::smirking-face::squinting-face-with-tongue::star-struck::thinking-face::upside-down-face::winking-face-with-tongue::winking-face::worried-face::yawning-face::zany-face::zipper-mouth-face:?

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did it once before when troubleshooting and my stomach dropped lol the anxiety of lost stuff. I can’t lol

Besides my browser is super fast I’m on iPhone 4S and I remember the S was the faster one
Did you just say 4S??? Oh my god. Your phone was from the dinosaur ice age.

I cannot be of much help. You are a lost cause lol. Just kidding lol

No amount of S on your phone can make it fast. You haven’t seen fast until you’ve tried the latest models. 4 is super outdated.

OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did it once before when troubleshooting and my stomach dropped lol the anxiety of lost stuff. I can’t lol

Besides my browser is super fast I’m on iPhone 4S and I remember the S was the faster one
Did you just say 4S??? Oh my god. Your phone was from the dinosaur ice age.

I cannot be of much help. You are a lost cause lol. Just kidding lol

No amount of S on your phone can make it fast. You haven’t seen fast until you’ve tried the latest models. 4 is super outdated.
I think this is the one you both need, I have 2 and they are super fast. Pants with extra large pockets are sold separately.
489CDF88-0CCE-46CE-9332-F5E89EBCEFF7.jpeg

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I p
Oh dear God, you know that it is people like you that give people like you a bad name!
I posted them all so if folks need one they can just copy my post and paste it in the appropriate place.

But you are right and we know it.
I'm gonna use a gif now to suppress the emoji envy that I've been experiencing.

Happy New York GIF by NHL

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I suffer from the same affliction. I have tried to put emojis but when I post they disappear. I see emojis on other people’s posts. I’ve always been on the outside looking in! Thanks for the concern but I’m wearing my Ray-bans sunglasses, always, when I’m on this forum.
Use the same method I shared for getting Gifs to post...
You have to use emojis from the tool bar at the top of the new message screen.
Screenshot_20240102-193213.png

OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use the same method I shared for getting Gifs to post...
You have to use emojis from the tool bar at the top of the new message screen.
Screenshot_20240102-193213.png
What don’t you know? I’m going to hit you up for some stock tips and how I should bet on the Super Bowl!:zany-face: Thank you! @ got this @ESABOE?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already cover this in an earlier post (#62) but I think you may have been more helpful? :face-blowing-a-kiss:

OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One last tip:
Eeyore is right.jpg

This image can be inserted by using the rectangle icon next to the emoji for posting pictures you have on your devices. Happy 2024
Thank you and Happy Healthy New Years!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 139 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back