I’m not fat, just plump...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaneGer21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
2,136
Reaction score
2,750
Location
Creston, 44217
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My starry blenny has always been a pig and eating non stop, but, I think this dude needs a diet...

Anybody else have extremely plump fish? Haha

E95FEC1B-E46B-4114-AE83-51B48DB5BB28.jpeg B361DBA6-5C62-4828-95A6-69E943796020.jpeg D66199F9-4BCB-45B1-833C-E6094CE255E1.jpeg
 
I'm not a player, I just crush a lot.



Not my fish, but a very fat royal gramma from the Mote Aquarium FL
 

Attachments

  • 20201012_101415.jpg
    20201012_101415.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 72

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new