I’ve got copepods!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
2,308
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a bottle into my 10 gallon once it cycled, before any corals or inverts. Never saw too many of them until the brown dinos started showing up. Now there’s more and more of them everyday. Granted, there’s no fish in there to eat them, just snails, baby hermits, and a few corals (which I’m sure are eating some).

It’s just exciting to see them taking off. I sit for hours watching pods. My wife thinks I’m crazy

10 second YouTube video of pods
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9434.mov
    17.5 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new