I ADDED LIVE ANIMALz

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewbyREEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NewbyREEF

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2018
Messages
136
Reaction score
102
Location
Springfield
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I appreciate you all I got a petco card for Christmas so I figured I'd quarenteen in my tank. Its fish only until I get ro/di unit, a Chinese led, and most important a solid water test program. I've gotten some excellent advice and guidence on this forum. So here is : Scamp the shrimp, and Percy the Yellow Tang
20181225_121253.jpg
20181225_140336.jpg


20181225_121253.jpg
 
Looking good;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new