I am back, setting up new tanks

welcome-back-kotter-dance.gif
 
Hi, my name is Pete, I just got back in the hobby after 10 years, and I am setting up my new tanks this week, I bought a 15 gal all in one nano, and a 16 gal all in one frag tank. I can not wait to ad fish and corals, so I bought some chems for a faster start cycle.

Sounds like you are in a hurry. While can understand your excitement, please resist the urge to rush.
 
Hi, do you belong or know of any Fish Reef Aquarium Clubs around here Locally, I would like to join one.
Unfortunately doesn't seem like there are any clubs around here. There are a couple of fairly active Facebook groups though - Jacksonville Area Reefers (J.A.R.) and Wilmington NC Reefers Group.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new