I am new here...

Usefulidiot213

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Surprise, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everybody,
I just signed up on R2R today. I spent most of my time on Reef central before.
I am playing with a 100 Gal, 5' mixed reef. About 110lbs of L/R and a SSB of about 1" - 2"
I have no sump/ run 2 HOB Remora pros skimmers. In the process of switching my Current USA Nova Extreme T5's out with 2 Reefstar 250w HQI with 14k bulbs. :smile:
I have been messing with Salt water tanks for about 5 years. Started with this horrible 80 gal Hex tank, that was impossible to get set up right. It was too deep and not wide enough. Flow was a nightmare, Lighting was a nightmare and stocking was a nightmare with everything on top of each other..:beat_brick:
Moved from San Diego CA to Surprise AZ a couple of years ago, and got my current tank. Future goal is to upgrade to a 180 - 240gal Peninsula tank:bigsmile:
 
Sweet, welcome to R2R! Now share some pics!!
 
Sorry guys. I will post some pics later when I get home. I do most of my posting at work. You know.. Making that hard earned dolor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new