I am new to R2R

DESpoINE

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
18
Location
Bloomington
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!!!
First I should say:
There are not enough words to thank you all enough for your willingness to share your knowledge and experiences of reefing in this forum. A great many of them have helped me with questions and issues we have had with our tank since setting it up (from empty) 4 years ago. I am so happy that I found you and look forward to being a part of your R2R community!!!❤️
As for introducing myself: I was an aquarium hobbyist years ago, in the late 80’s and 90’s and over the last 4 years I have gotten back into it. Thanks to my son… I’m not really sure If I should be thanking him at this point or not, as things have changed a lot, and as you all know this hobby is by all means not cheap. LOL 🤣😆
I am a small business owner and have a 220 reef tank with a 50 refugium setup sump (that was a gift from my son) in the lobby of my office. All joking aside, the aquarium is a lot of fun, other than some vast learning curves that involved a few flooding events and an electrical outage that lasted several days. 🫣😫
Now this beautiful living environment is the focal point of our office and something everyone in the office helps with and loves as do all of our customers.
Here’s to the next tank/project! Setting empty and waiting…🐟🐠🪸💕

IMG_5799.jpeg
IMG_3468.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the Reef2Reef family. My name is Judy. I own a fish/ coral farm in Miami and have a gorgeous selection of fish.
We are happy to have you :)
Don't be shy and reach out with any questions you may have :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new