0   0   0
upload_2018-9-3_19-40-36.jpeg

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Reefer Deez and @Billldg on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Reefer Deez and @Billldg you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the friendly culture that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you Team R2R!!

Congrats both of you :D

@Reefer Deez and @Billldg You go reefers!

I kind of feel like I got the hostility award by default? Is it just me or anybody else feeling overshadowed? lol...

Oh well, I guess I'll have to try harder to overcome like @Reefer Deez and @Billldg have done. Congratulations

Congrats!

Congrats both of you;)

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!

Cool recognition! Congrats!

Congrats @Reefer Deez , I would like to thank R2R and all its members for making me feel welcome, this forum is awesome and without it I would have been lost getting into this hobby.

Very cool, congratulations!

Congrats to the both of you!

Congratulations to both of you!

Congrats......great job!!! [emoji106][emoji3]

Congrats you guys @Reefer Deez @Billldg !!! Well deserved and an excellent award. Keep doing what you do making this forum the friendliest and most welcoming one out there!!

Very awesome and cool!

Congrats to you both and THANK YOU!

CONGRATS!!!!!

This is great! Congratulations on being hospitable!

Congrats....:)

Congratulations!

WooHoo! Congratulations @Reefer Deez and @Billldg

Yay!!!!!!!!

Congrats! :)
Thank you everyone! This community has helped me in so many ways! This really means alot to me and I really appreciate it!
I rmeebr when I first signed up to R2R I was so shy and nervous I never even posted a meet and greet post and everyone has been so kind and polite to me I feel right at home here. So I like to try and make everyone feel like family and welcome as much as everyone did for me! I don't get on as much as I would like to due to work and home life but I always at least try to say hello to all the new people :)

Congratulations @Billldg it's an honor to get this award with you!

6938iCDAC347C53D1AF76.gif

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone! This community has helped me in so many ways! This really means alot to me and I really appreciate it!
I rmeebr when I first signed up to R2R I was so shy and nervous I never even posted a meet and greet post and everyone has been so kind and polite to me I feel right at home here. So I like to try and make everyone feel like family and welcome as much as everyone did for me! I don't get on as much as I would like to due to work and home life but I always at least try to say hello to all the new people :)

Congratulations @Billldg it's an honor to get this award with you!

6938iCDAC347C53D1AF76.gif

Is there an award for most quoted messages in a post ;) And regardless of how often you are on, what matters most is the impact you leave while you're here. Making others feel welcome here I believe is the most important thing all of us can do. It promotes healthy discussions, a positive atmosphere for people to feel comfortable to ask questions, which is what this forum is all about. Being new and nervous to ask what may be what some newbies think are silly questions can be nerve wracking. Finding the right place to ask those and feel comfortable doing it is critical because it can mean the difference between a thriving beginner experience and a bunch of dead creatures with a kijiji add posted not much later. So keep doing what your doing helping turn this forum in to a family, one post at a time.:)

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Reefer Deez and @Billdg for pioneering and becoming the first awardees of the R2R Hospitality Award !!!!

Congratulations @Reefer Deez and @Billdg for pioneering and becoming the first awardees of the R2R Hospitality Award !!!!

Congrats to Both of You !

Thank you very much everyone! It is truly an honor to be able to be one of the first to get this award!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back