I am sub Subscribe Avast Plank youtube

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I assume this is done all for a badge
Sorry - was confused about the original posting but realize that English is not everyone’s first language and try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
 
I’m confused as to why op joins r2r in October of 2020 and posts this non sense post that does not even make sense and all of you Immediately start to welcome him? What am I missing here ?

Thanks for asking! It's the OPs first post so many of us have chosen to extend a welcome. It is quite possible that English is not a primary language so I'm okay if the post isn't super clear. It is likely that the OP is trying to sign up for the Avast contest so I will share that link here:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/part-4-the-avast-marine-caption-me-this-contest-21-winners.841449/
Is it possible that some members are doing it for a badge? Sure. Many of us are active in the Meet & Greet section because being nice is what R2R was founded on and is important to many of us. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new