Clownfish.gif

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume this is done all for a badge
Sorry - was confused about the original posting but realize that English is not everyone’s first language and try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m confused as to why op joins r2r in October of 2020 and posts this non sense post that does not even make sense and all of you Immediately start to welcome him? What am I missing here ?

Thanks for asking! It's the OPs first post so many of us have chosen to extend a welcome. It is quite possible that English is not a primary language so I'm okay if the post isn't super clear. It is likely that the OP is trying to sign up for the Avast contest so I will share that link here:

Is it possible that some members are doing it for a badge? Sure. Many of us are active in the Meet & Greet section because being nice is what R2R was founded on and is important to many of us. :)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back