I am the only one...The Pines

  • Thread starter Thread starter golver1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

golver1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
9
Location
Narragansett
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I may have the only fish tank, let alone marine tank for miles. Are there any other hobbyists in the Pinehurst, Aberdeen, Whispering Pines, Southern Pines areas?
 
Old post but I’m in Fayetteville and have found a few people only store close is in Raeford and here in Fayetteville then Raleigh
 
Hey Golver,

I guess we are 2 now. I moved to Pinehurst about 2 months. Feel free to reach out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new