I cant keep Tenuis!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter merereef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think the Main problem and this helps most people.... what is the DTS coming out of your tap? also when is the last time you changes your membrane and all the pre filters to your RODI machine?
I am looking for a nitrate suppliment can you recommend one i have a 1000L with lots sps but struggle to keep the nitrate at 10 i feed plenty and have a good fish stock , tenuis always look pale thanks
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new