I. D. Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thaxxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
1,746
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being sold as a MAGIC BOUNCE Mushroom

s-l400.jpg
 
Looks like a lavender mushroom to me. With how washed out the frag plugs are next to it, I’d be worried about what color the spots actually are.
 
I think that may be a saint Thomas mushroom coral. And I agree with others. Some serious photoshop is going on there. Buyer beware.




Being sold as a MAGIC BOUNCE Mushroom

s-l400.jpg
 
I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO.

Here is a photo of one from Aquarium Creations. They come in a myriad of colors and sizes. The frillies can be big or small.

GreenSourappleSt.Thomas250x250.jpg
 
Purple hairy mushroom
 
Purple hairy mushroom

All the hairy mushrooms I've owned had more neatly arranged polyps. Some weren't straight and forked but they had far far more of them in the same amount of space than this one does. Here is a good close up photo of a purple hairy mushroom and it shows the polyp density and shape very well.


Second photo from live aquaria.

stock-photo-this-is-a-bright-blue-and-purple-hairy-mushroom-coral-with-long-tentacles-36612730.jpg




p-84120-lavendar-mushroom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new