I did it

stE26wy14

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Messages
7,186
Reaction score
4,303
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did it. Was a big first step, took motivation and energy, but I got it done
I scraped the glass, and took out all the algae I could. I battled the adhd de motivation
And now the tank looks okay
Most things r still dead. But that takes time to comeback. The priority right now is a water change. That will take time. But I’m still proud
 
I did it. Was a big first step, took motivation and energy, but I got it done
I scraped the glass, and took out all the algae I could. I battled the adhd de motivation
And now the tank looks okay
Most things r still dead. But that takes time to comeback. The priority right now is a water change. That will take time. But I’m still proud
Proud Of You Yes GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new