I didn't know where to post this...

Dr. Peter Venkman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
162
Reaction score
169
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I wasn't sure where to post this, as the selling section of R2R didn't seem to have a sub forum for equipment.

Is there anyone out there looking to sell an AI Nero 3 pump? If so, I might be interested!
 
Hey all, I wasn't sure where to post this, as the selling section of R2R didn't seem to have a sub forum for equipment.

Is there anyone out there looking to sell an AI Nero 3 pump? If so, I might be interested!

Wanted To Buy (livestock and dry goods)​


Selling Forum (dry goods)​


Either of these forums should work for you.
 
Hey all, I wasn't sure where to post this, as the selling section of R2R didn't seem to have a sub forum for equipment.

Is there anyone out there looking to sell an AI Nero 3 pump? If so, I might be interested!
Are you set on a Nero 3?

I have a Nero 7 that was used for 1 month that’s now sitting in my basement not used. Pm me if interested
 
Are you set on a Nero 3?

I have a Nero 7 that was used for 1 month that’s now sitting in my basement not used. Pm me if interested
Unfortunately the Nero 7 would be too big. This is a small tank I'm setting up and I know that I can reduce the power, but I think the Nero 3 would be better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new